Featured Post

The Basic Plan

Hello World! 😀 Since I didn't really write about what I am planning to do yet, I thought it would be quite logic to do so now because...

Friday, May 5, 2017

The Basic Plan

Hello World! 😀

Since I didn't really write about what I am planning to do yet, I thought it would be quite logic to do so now because this blog will be all about this 😅
So here is the basic plan:

I will start in Edmonton this year in December. There I will buy a used car (will write about possible ones later) and build a bed in the rear part of it. This will be my home for the following 6 Months. During the trip I plan to do wwoofing to save a little money. Since I'll start inthe coldest part of the year I will probably head south in the beginning, but where exactly? Well, that's the one million dollar question 😜 I don't know yet and I won't think about that unless I am actually sitting in my car, have fuel in the tank and already on the highway. The only further point I'm sure about is that everything will end where it started: Edmonton.

So if anyone has questions, opinions or advices feel free to message me 😉

See ya!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment