Featured Post

The Basic Plan

Hello World! 😀 Since I didn't really write about what I am planning to do yet, I thought it would be quite logic to do so now because...

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

City Trip Coming Soon

Hello World!😃

I know that this blog is supposed to be all about my Roadtrip through North America, but it's still a long time to go 😅 I graduated from school 2 days before and now I have one month until I start working... and how could I spend my time? Exactly! I will travel around Europe 😁

I will make a city trip with a friend with the following stops: Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Cologne.
We will stay about 2 days in each city and get there by bus. The rides will take up to 14 hours (Prague - Amsterdam) 😂 and we will stay on campsites with a tent to save some money.
The journey will start in one week and I will now be a little more active here to write about this short trip 😉

 See ya!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment