Featured Post

The Basic Plan

Hello World! 😀 Since I didn't really write about what I am planning to do yet, I thought it would be quite logic to do so now because...

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Day #3 Vienna

Hello world 😊

It's time to say goodbye 🙁  hope to see you soon Vienna.
I am now sitting at the Bus Station and have to wait until 3am...

It was a quite chaotic last day 😁 I had to leave the campingsite at 12pm... So I just walked to the Donau Island and cooked my meal there... Soup... at least it was eatable😂 after that I walked around Vienna without having a plan where to go.
However, I found a tiny Cafe which wasn't so expensive so I spent some time there😊 after that I decided to go to the Film Festival again but unfortunately it turned out to be less interesting than yesterday... So now I am at the bus station...

Well what can I say... I had 3 fantastic days in Vienna and hope I can come here soon again. Nice people, beautiful environment... Many things to discover.
Still I am happy that my journey continues and the next station is Prague.

Until then I try to find some sleep in the bus when it finally arrives 😂 I wish you all a good night and as always...

See ya!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment