Featured Post

The Basic Plan

Hello World! 😀 Since I didn't really write about what I am planning to do yet, I thought it would be quite logic to do so now because...

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Day #2 Vienna

Hello world ✌ 


It's already day no. 2 in Vienna and so far there is nothing to complain about... except for my hurting feet...This day was such beautiful, I don't want it to end 😊 

In the morning I went to Castle Schönbrunn, searched for a nice, quite place and had breakfast there 😀 after that I discovered the rest of the garden and summing up: Wow! It's such a diversity of order and pure nature. First it reminded me of Versailles - clear structures, fixed order...  but if you look closely and don't walk the paths everybody does you can find nature in its origin ( that really sounds like: don't be mainstream 😅). In the end I spent more than 3h there... And I didn't even go to the museums.

In the afternoon I walked through Vienna downtown again but different places just to realize that there is a Film Festival in Vienna 😁 at 9pm ist started with a strange short film... Didn't get what it was about 😂 however, the following film showed Swanlake mixed with Streetdance and HipHop: Amazing!

Now I am back in my tent and already tired again... Tomorrow is my last day here and then the Czech Republic awaits me 😁 photos will follow but unfortunately the WiFi here won't allow any bigger uploads. Until then...

See ya!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment