Featured Post

The Basic Plan

Hello World! 😀 Since I didn't really write about what I am planning to do yet, I thought it would be quite logic to do so now because...

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Day #1 Vienna

Hello world 👋

Today I arrived in Vienna...  at 6am 🙈
The bus came half an hour later than it should have so I stood there quite a long time in the middle of the night (~0:30).

However, I am now in Vienna and already saw quite a few things here 😃 I walked from the bus station to the campingsite with my huge backpack on my back 😁 after 1 hour I finally reached it but unfortunately had to wait until 8am when the office opened.
But after everything was done and I was sure that my tent wouldn't learn flying due to the strong winds I left to discover Vienna a bit.

I walked around the Donau Island (don't know how it's called in English 😁 ) which turned out to be a pretty long walk😅
After that I walked through downtown and got myself a few coffees to keep me awake after the long ride in the night.
The Cathedral and Prater were right at the top of my To-Do-list, but also looking for some “hidden” places away from the crowded places. Pictures will follow 😊

Tomorrow I want to go to Schönbrunn so let's see what waits for me there.

Good night and see ya!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment