Featured Post

The Basic Plan

Hello World! 😀 Since I didn't really write about what I am planning to do yet, I thought it would be quite logic to do so now because...

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Day #6 Amsterdam

Hello world 😄

It's already the 6th day of my trip which means that there are only 2 more left 🙈
But that doesn't matter at this moment because I can spend time in Amsterdam 😍 and what can I say except for WOW!

I love this city with its beautiful buildings, here and there a crooked house, the small channels and last but not least the most kind people I ever got to know! I have been in the Netherlands before but never visited Amsterdam.

I arrived at Sloterdijk at 7am and after I found one beautiful campsite I started discovering the city. I walked through downtown and its little side street, rested sitting at one of the several channels, found a building named Nemo which has the shape of a ship and one can walk on the top of its roof. After the sunset and about 10 hours of walking I went back to my tent and fell asleep immediately 😂

Fortunately there is still one day to come and I will definitely not waste this one. I already thinks of coming back here soon... maybe Rotterdam next time. But until then I will enjoy my current stay so...

See ya!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment