Featured Post

The Basic Plan

Hello World! 😀 Since I didn't really write about what I am planning to do yet, I thought it would be quite logic to do so now because...

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Day #4 & #5 Prague

Hello world ✌

Since I didn't had a good WiFi connection in Prague I wasn't able to right about those two days immediately 😅 so here is everything I did in the czech capital

16th July: I arrived at 8am at the Bus station. From there I walked to the campsite what took me about 1h... Maybe because I got a little bit lost 😂 but after I finally found it I had a nice little place between very cool people. Compared to Vienna they were way more open and having a little chat was no problem 😊 the campsite itself was smaller and simpler so maybe it was because of that.
However, I rent a bike and after getting some things to eat and drink I started heading to the downtown.
I trudged round all the sights but also tried to find some side streets.
In the evening I sat at the Moldau and relaxed after my 6h ride.

17th July: I had to check out at 10am and left shortly after that. I had breakfast at the Moldau and when I was finished I started walking around without having a real plan 😄 I found a park and spent some time there.
After finding a way back to the bus station  reached it at about 16pm and since I had time and Krone left I spent both in a supermarket 😁 with a full belly I waited for my bus and was lucky enough to get the front seat in a double-deck bus.
Now I am sitting here and looking forward to Amsterdam😍

Conclusion: Prague is a beautiful city and I enjoyed my stay very much. Colorful, old houses, the beautiful Moldau...  Still there  was something that bothered me: I didn't get why so many building especially outside downtown are damaged or closed... I just think it sad because there could be so much more than only the places in downtown to discover if those places would be available. It's always a question of money, I know that, but I would be even more impressed by this city if I saw that they'd really cared for their city and not only for the major sights.

Since this text is getting longer and longer I better stop here 😁 I'll be back soon reporting on Amsterdam. Until then I'll try to get some sleep.

See ya!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment